You already know we're Seattle DUI Lawyers. That's what we do. But you might not
know why we do what we do. We think our slogan says it all.
"Helping you walk the line" can mean many things, but for us, it means we're here
to help you through this fight, to help you put your best foot forward, to help
you keep your balance in a sticky situation, and to make sure you come out the other
side in one piece.
"Helping you walk the line" means we're your attorney during this process, but it
also means we're here to listen, to help in any way we can. When you call, we'll
pick up the phone. When you want to know what's going on with your case, we'll tell
you. And when it's time to make a decision on your future, you'll be confident you're
doing the right thing.
No two DUI cases are the same, but there are a lot of things we do in every case
to make sure we leave no stone unturned. Here are just a few of the things we do
for our clients. Things we'll do for you:
- Request a copy of the arresting officer's training and disciplinary records;
- Request a copy of any and all video and audio evidence;
- Request a copy of the dispatch logs from the arrest;
- Visit the scene of the investigation and compare it to what the officer's report
- Interview any and all witnesses that might provide helpful information;
- Review the breath test machine's performance history and maintenance logs;
- and much much more.
Being charged with a DUI is a scary thing. But it happens to regular people like
you every day. Don't let being in the wrong place at the wrong time once in your
life affect you forever. Call us today to find out how CMS Law Firm can help
you with your case.